RESPECTING THE INTEGRITY OF THE BREED
We take pride in exceeding
AKC compliance regulations in our program.
Here are a few responsibilities that we take very seriously:
- We use sale contracts
- We make sure future puppy owners are suited for the breed and can provide a proper loving home
- We stay involved in breed club’s and participate in activities that support them
- We keep up with medical advances
- We require all puppies to be micro-chipped
- We make socialization for the dog a top priority
- We maintain proper housing, nutrition, and exercise for our dogs
- All puppies have Shots, are wormed, and must pass a new Puppy exam with your Vet, and also come with a One Year Congenital Health Guarantee (from the puppy’s birth), against any serious problems with the major organs such as the Heart, Kidneys, and Liver
- I assist the mother in the birthing of the new puppies and provide all of the essentials to make it a positive experience
- We assume a lifetime responsibility for our dogs and express in writing that we must be given the opportunity to take back any dog sold if the buyer is unable to keep it. All of these puppies and our dogs bring our family a ton of Joy.
We are a small hobby breeder in Oregon, taking great pride in our breeding program.
We concentrate on the art & responsibility of breeding the finest quality dogs in a clean, healthy, and loving environment.
We strive to maintain the true beauty, charm and grace of the Maltese and French Bulldog as well as the best health, conformation and temperament.
Our pups are hand raised in our loving home environment, extraordinarily well socialized and even tempered. All puppies are raised with lots of love and individual attention
All of my Dogs and Puppies are AKC Registered, all parents are microchipped and my Stud Dogs are DNA profiled with the American Kennel Club (AKC)